Nick is the technical side of the partnership, he deals with the photography, lighting on a shoot and deals with the boring technical stuff behind the scenes too, anything that involves some kind of gadget he’s there! Nick is also friendly and approachable throughout a shoot, I wouldn’t expect the same level of chat that you get from Laura as there’d be no time for anything else! But he will still get guests inside ready for pictures, he also has a repertoire of noises to make kids look at the camera, although it’s not only limited to kids!
What else can we say about Nick?
- He loves gadgets
- Loves cars (but Laura won’t buy me a Porsche)
- Loves gadgets
- Loves eating at Kracklin, Reds, or the Orchid
- Hates mushrooms on pizza
- Loves beards (sounds weird, maybe he just likes his own)
- Scared of spiders (despite being 70 odd inches taller)
- Loves a call of duty session
- Loves photography (duh!)
- Hates shopping (unless camera related)
- Love trips away
- Hates being stuck in traffic (who doesn’t?!)
- Loves his VW Transporter