I’m the technical side of the partnership, dealing with the photography, lighting on a shoot and all the boring technical stuff behind the scenes too, anything that involves some kind of gadget i’m there, tinkering! I try to be as friendly and approachable throughout a shoot, as much as a big bearded man can be! I can’t compete on the chat that you get from Laura as there’d be no time for anything else! But I can still round up the guests and get them onside for photographs! ive been complimented on the repertoire of noises to make kids look at the camera, although it works great for adults too!
Here’s a few other random things to know…
- I loves gadgets
- Loves cars (but Laura won’t buy me a Porsche)
- Once spotlighted (badly) for Aled Jones
- I Love eating at Kracklin, 206, or the fat hippo!
- Hate mushrooms on pizza
- Loves Gin – or collecting it anyway!
- Scared of spiders (despite being 70 odd inches taller)
- I Love a call of duty session, although little time nowadays!
- Love photography (duh!)
- Hate shopping (unless camera related)
- I really Love trips away!
- Hate being stuck in traffic (who doesn’t?!)
- I Love my VW Transporter, the LeopardMobile!